Sunday, April 6, 2014

HITTING MY STRIDE

I just finished "Week 4" of my C25K training program! Could it possibly be true that I am beginning to feel okay running 5 minute stretches? It is crazy....but I think so! It is so funny when I think back to a few week ago when I was running 1.5 minutes stretches, and was struggling! Now, I can easily run that length and more. I am getting really excited at the thought of running longer distances. There were a couple of moments this week where I looked up while I was running and actually enjoyed the wind hitting me and breathing in the fresh air. I have heard runners talk about "hitting their stride"....I look forward to that happening for me someday. I had a few glimpses of that....and I liked it! More 5 minutes  stretches lay ahead for me next week....bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment